Discover the way of a connection from idea to report with SM Contact at productronica
Dear Partners and Friends,
We invite you to our Booth 300 Hall A5, Messe München in November 12-15 at productronica. We are ready, rolling up sleeves, to show how our offsprings became more automated, better adaptable to various tasks and plug-and-play installable.
Each year participating at productronica / electronica we try not to invite you just to our booth. We try to present you our attitude towards the business we live and the field we operate. In past years you could appear in a cosy French cafe with oysters or find yourself as Gulliver in the Land of Giants. This time we bring a piece of “the holy of holies”, which is our manufacturing workspace, to the exhibition hall. We will reveal details of working process from simulation of a connection — through design and manufacturing of equipment — to the customer quality report.
Get your free tickets to productronica and appoint a meeting with SM Contact expert, save up to 84 € and your time.
At booth A5.300 see the following upgraded equipment in operation:
SM Crimp V7 → SM Crimp V8
- Manual → Automatic crimp height adjustment and return to zero position
- Buttons → Touch screen control panel
- Stand-alone → Built-in CFM and component position verification
- Start and max. shaft position control by optical sensor → Any time shaft position identification by encoder
- Requiring technical skills → Plug-and-play fixture installation
Pininsert 2100 basic → Pininsert 2100 NEW
- Single-row → Multirow insertion
- Electricity & pneumatic → Only electricity power required
- 1-axis pneumatic cylinder, 1-axis stepper motor → 2-axis servo motor
- Predefined pin position program → With adjustment right while insertion according to the camera data
SKB 4000 / SKP 4000 → SKA 4000
- Manual → Automatic transfer of a sample from step to step
- Manual → Automatic cut line adjustment
- Eye observation → Monitor with enlarged view to control the cutting
If you have tickets, include SM Contact to your plan